IndexIndex  PortalliPortalli  GalleryGallery  Trợ giúpTrợ giúp  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Thành viênThành viên  NhómNhóm  Đăng Nhập  

Share | 

New South Wales dating - Keep pushing it

Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Mildurad
Khách viếng thăm

Bài gửiTiêu đề: New South Wales dating - Keep pushing it   Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:09 pm

singles in Cairns free online dating - I want some male friends to play with My name is Marie BOLES I'm into trying new things. I'm looking for a mature male who's interested in making a new friend with benefits. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there I'm attracted to men who take care of themselves. You must be honest and CLEAN. Tamworth dating free dating site Mackay dating Perth free online dating Albury-Wodonga free online dating im really cute with a good body. i prefer sex without condoms but will have to get to know ya. no dick pics please. seen enough of those and i wont respond. I'm not looking for the perfect guy, but rather the guy who is perfect for me. I look at personality and independence more than appearance but there has to be some tpye of attraction. he has to know how to keep a convresation, and make me laugh. I would like a guy who is going to or went to college and who has some kinda transportation. looking for someone who knjows how to treat a woman in the bed room. needs a man that knows what he is doing. need someone that is good at having a buddie just for sex and nothing else. dont need a relatioship now because I dont have the time so if thats cool with you then hit me up. hey guys looking 4 discreet encounters ..love 2 have fun and travel...just looking 4 an all around good time...prefer clean cut guys....looks ...age...unimportant.. if youre looking for the same hit me up. I would one day, LOVE 2 find my soul mate.And get 2 know each other, FALL in love, And then one day get married, and Start a family of are own.. Contact me if you want something serious. I am a very outgoing person i love being the life of the party and i would like to find someone who is very outgoing and fun to just be around. I am looking for a long term relationship. I love kids so i dont mind if u have kids.
Về Đầu Trang Go down

New South Wales dating - Keep pushing it
Xem chủ đề cũ hơn Xem chủ đề mới hơn Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
 :: Trung tâm dưa lê, dưa hấu :: Buôn chuyện-
Chuyển đến